I recently experienced my first Pisco Sour and loved how exotic and tasty the flavours were. I wanted to create a holiday theme for this years cocktail so did my research and came across the South American fruity, spicy drink – Chicha Morada and decided to make a combination cocktail.
- One part Pisco
- One part Morada simple syrup
- One splash of egg white
- Rim glass with cinnamon and sugar
- Serve in beautiful cocktail glass and shave cinnamon on top for extra spice!
I created my very own Chicha Morada simple syrup too by boiling 2 cups of water with two cups of sugar and added:
- One sliced green apple
- One sliced pineapple
- One pint of black berries
- Juice of five lemons
- One tablespoon of fresh cloves
- Three cinnamon sticks
Simmer all ingredients together in a large pot for about one hour to really extract the flavours, strain out the liquid to get a syrupy spicy simple syrup.
Follow @memebrooks on Instagram for tips, tricks, and plenty of home design & decor inspiration.