According to an article by Distractify, the average person spends 1.5 years in the bathroom. With that much time spent inside one particular room, it should be a place of serenity and peace. Here’s how to decorate your dream bathroom!
- Bathroom Accessories: Matching toothbrush holder, soap dispenser and dish bowl. You can go to your local Homesense and pick up a matching set for a very affordable price.
- Spa-inspired Accessories: Always have one piece of greenery in each bathroom like a small plant. You can also add nicely folded towels, special soaps, marble rocks, and lotion around the bathtub.
- Shower Curtain: There should be two layers; the inside to protect from splashing and the outer layer to match the colour of your bathroom accessories. For example, if you have a silver toothbrush holder, look for a silver design on a shower curtain.
- Candles: These are essential for every bathroom. A soft, floral smell is best to create a soothing environment. It’ll also be useful to cover any unwanted odors.
- Soft Towels: There should be at least one bath, one hand, and one face towel in every bathroom. Nicely fold them on top of each other for aesthetics. You can select a monochrome colour scheme, or mix and match with neutrals (unless your bathroom is a specific colour like blue, in which case you’d like to have turquoise towels to match).
By using all of these tips, now you too can have a bathroom that looks like it was styled by a professional! The most important thing is to not have all of your items lying around and keep them hidden in the cupboards and drawers. With just a few essential accessories, your bathroom can be that “happy place” you’ve been looking for!
Let me know if you have any questions at email@example.com