Ready to express your love and appreciation toward a special person in your life? Do it with flowers!
I’ll show you how to make a creative tea cup floral arrangement for Valentine’s day (…or any special occasion).
- Something reusable to build your arrangement in (we’re using coffee mugs from HomeSense)
- Green floral foam (you can find at a dollar store or craft store)
- A variety of flowers and greenery from your local florist or garden
How to do it:
- Soak the floral foam so its nice and heavy with water, and cut to size so it fits snuggly into your container.
- Start with some small flowers (like babies breath) and fill in the base. Cut them short and stick them around the edge of the foam.
- Add some greenery in to help hide the floral foam. Hint: When cutting your floral pieces, cut on an angle so the stem will stick into the foam easily.
- Continue adding flowers of various sizes into the foam to round out your arrangement.
- Add in a rose to top it off!
That’s it! Try it yourself and impress your partner this Valentine’s day!