My socks were blown off by this amazingly delicious cocktail!
Watch while I blend this beauty up for the very first time and my surprised reaction to this unbelievably tasty treat!!! Impress your friends this holiday with the presentation and then the taste of this creamy liquid dessert drink – I now have a line up of friends who are dying to try it!
How to make it:
- Prep your Martini glasses: rim using Smuckers caramel sauce, coarse salt
- Fill blender with ice
- Top with equal parts Salted Caramel Liqueur, Baileys and Creme de Cacao
- Blend to a frothy smooth consistency
- Pour in your Martini glass and top with a dollop of whip creme and shaven chocolate flakes
- Watch while acquaintances turn into besties!